- Comprehensive programs at two levels of proficiency for financial advisors, wealth managers and private bankers.
- Rigorous programs aimed at providing career assistance to individuals and making them employment-ready.
- Online coaching, practice tests and classroom trainings for various NISM exams, including CPE of mutual fund distributors (empanelled by NISM)
- Module-wise classroom training programs - conceptual with practical applications.
- Curriculum created by professionals with several years of experience in banking and capital markets
- Course material consists of videos with voice overs, interactive practice quizzes, case studies, practice tests and a final test
- Module wise classroom training programs announced for a period. View the training calendar for details.
- Month-wise training calendar for NISM CPE trainings displayed.
What Our Clients Says About Us
"Our positive feedback is an endorsement of the fact that CIEL's strength clearly lies in giving a practical twist to the technical concepts and making the content relevant to the job profile. We'd like to especially mention the case studies interspersed in the course that we found especially releva...Click on See All
- Amit Tripathy
Head Preferred Business, Anand RathiSee All
"Being Wealth Management Certified (Advance level) will aid wealth managers understand the impact of macro-economic events and market dynamics, risk return, asset allocation and a thorough understanding of various products and asset classes. This is probably the only industry certification of merit,...Click on See All
- Sriram Iyer
CEO, Religare Private WealthSee All
"The tax training (Module 1) conducted by CIEL provided a useful reiteration of basic tax concepts for our frontline Private Bankers. We found the CIEL team to be flexible while designing the content, which made the training sessions very relevant for the audience. In our estimation, our frontline p...Click on See All
- Himadri Chatterjee
Senior Partner, IIFL Private Wealth ManagementSee All
"The program on -Financial Planning was one of the first initiative for empowering our Women employees (iDiva forum) towards financial literacy and inclusion. It was coordinated by CIEL. The session was an eye-opener for many of our colleagues and we got very positive , healthy and stupendous feed...Click on See All