CIEL's core products are its certification programmes:
- Wealth Management - Basic
- Wealth Management - Advance
- Banking and Capital Markets
Our wealth management certifications have been offered since 2007 to professionals employed in investment advice, relationship management, wealth advice and private banking roles.
The curriculum design for the certifications includes conceptual, analytical and application aspects vetted by a comprehensive competence mapping exercise.
CIEL's approach to creating and delivering its certifications is guided by these principles:
- Practice-oriented learning should be based on knowledge needed for defined roles.
- Technical and complex content can be structured and simplified to enable self-learning.
- The course must be interspersed with regular interactions through the study plan to enable reinforcement of concepts.
- To enable flexible pace of learning, both self-study and classrooms are needed.
- The assimilation of the content must be assessed with a robust and fair examination