Basics of Debt Securities and Markets is a basic level course in debt markets which seeks to clarify the key concepts in understanding debt markets, the various debt instruments and their differentiating features in detail. It also highlights the risks involved in debt investing.
- Students, investors, working professionals, persons who are seeking employment in the BFSI space
- Interactive Online Course
- Quizzes interspersed at the end of each lesson.
- Unlimited Email Support.
- Course fees: Rs.5000/- inclusive of taxes
- Features of Debt Instruments
- Types of Bonds
- Risks of holding debt
- Classification of Debt Securities
- Government Securities
- Corporate Bonds and Debentures
Subscribe to the online course to learn these concepts and stay on top of unfolding events.