The program has been designed considering the curriculum prescribed by NISM Series VII Securities Operations Risk Management Certification examination with the objective of enabling to clear the mandatory exam. It covers basics of the equity markets, operations and risk management.
- Students or professionals having interest in the Capital Market Segment
- Students of all discipline but would be most useful to MBA Finance, B.Com, M.Com, Lecturers and Professors etc.
- Employees of Stock Brokers and Sub-Brokers in Capital Market Segment
- Approved users (Dealers) of the trading member of a Registered Stock Broker or Trading Member or Clearing Member of a recognized stock exchange.
- Online access to CIEL's content portal featuring short modules Learning elements, including interactive exercises and presentations with voice- over to aid learning.
- Module wise quizzes to ensure the candidate has understood the concepts and is in readiness to take the certification exam.
- Practice test that enables the participants to review their level of preparedness, chapter-wise and subject-area-wise, using performance reports. These tests are created in line with the NISM certification exam.
- Online Course Fees: Rs.4026/- inclusive of taxes.
- Features of Debt Instruments
- Types of Bonds
- Risks of holding debt
- Classification of Debt Securities
- Government Securities
- Corporate Bonds and Debentures