The BCM™ certification is designed as an intensive program for individuals seeking a career in the fast-growing BFSI sector. BFSI sector primarily consists of banks, wealth management companies, mutual funds and equity broking houses. This is a huge sector offering various job profiles and is a large recruiter for entry-level jobs.
The objective of the program is to provide a basic knowledge of banking and capital market products and services by learning about working of banks, concepts related to equity and debt markets and an introduction to derivatives. BCM™ has the power to provide an edge over peers during an interview in the BFSI space.
Graduate and post graduate college students aspiring to work in the banking and financial services industry (BFSI):
- Wealth management companies
- Asset management companies
- Brokerage houses.
- Interactive Online Course
- Quizzes interspersed with the modules for self-evaluation
- Unlimited email support
1. Course + Certification: Rs 5060/- inclusive of taxes
- Structure of Banks
- Liabilities – Customer, Accounts, Pricing
- Assets – Corporates and Retail
- Non-fund Based Activities
- Critical Processes and Service Aspects
- Equity Capital and Investors
- Primary Markets and PE Investors
- Secondary Markets – Functions and Operations
- Processes Related to Equity Markets
- Equity Market Terms and Indicators
- Structure of Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund Products and Performance
- Mutual Fund Operations
- Mutual Fund Performance Indicators
- Using Mutual Funds in Financial Planning
Click Here to enrol for the Banking and Capital Markets with certification.