The Wealth Management - Basic Certification is designed for entry-level roles in the wealth management and financial advisory business. The objective is to develop a strong foundation of investment concepts and products and understand the process of goal-based financial planning and asset allocation.
Those who complete the Wealth Management - Basic Certification can directly enroll into the Wealth Management - Advance certification, which is accredited by NiSM under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The curriculum covers investment, insurance and leverage products and processes.
- Those starting their career in the wealth management or financial planning.
- Those seeking cross-over or career progression into multi product advisory.
- Those setting up or working for independent financial advisory business.
- Investors seeking to manage their personal finances.
- Workbook covering the complete curriculum in detail
- Case study quizzes
- Classroom training sessions (Optional)
- Final supervised online examination at an NSE IT centres
- Candidates who fulfil all the learning requirements for the course and clear the final examination will be issued Wealth Management - Basic Certification
Online course fee — Rs 5,500/- plus applicable taxes.
Exam fees — Rs 2000/- plus applicable taxes
Exam re-attempt fee — Rs 750/- plus applicable taxes
Wealth Management Basic Certification Examination Schedule
The Certification Examinations will be held at NSEIT test centres across locations on the dates mentioned here.
|May 2017||12th May||9.30 am to 10.30 am|
|Aug 2017||11th Aug||9.30 am to 10.30 am|
|Nov 2017||10th Nov||9.30 am to 10.30 am|
|Feb 2018||9th Feb||9.30 am to 10.30 am|
The Program can be completed in self study mode in 60 days.
Leading banks, broking houses and mutual funds have made this certiifcation mandatory for identified categories of employees.
The registration for Wealth Management - Basic is valid for 2 years from the date of activation.
The Wealth Management - Basic program has a one-hour exam of multiple choice questions on concepts and applications. There is no negative marking.
The pass mark is 60%.The Wealth Management - Basic Certification exams exams are held on a quarterly basis on pre-decided dates as published here, at NSE-IT Test centres across 200 locations
- Return on Investments
- Risk in Investments
- Asset Classes and Diversification
- Financial Planning
- Principles of Portfolio Construction
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Investment Strategies for Wealth Creation
- Introduction to Indian Financial Markets
- Basics of Equity
- Primary Markets
- Secondary Markets
- Fundamental Analysis
- Financial Ratios
- Valuation Ratios and Multiples
- Technical Analysis
- Market Indicators
- Debt Markets and Instruments
- Valuation of Bonds
- Derivative Markets and Instruments
- Product Comparison
- Positioning Debt Funds
- Equity Funds Positioning
- Positioning of Hybrid Funds
- Financial Transactions and Applicable NAV
- Mutual Fund Folio Operations
- Systematic Transactions
- Basics of Banking
- Liability Products
- Asset Products
- Negotiable Instruments
- Payment Methods
- Cash Management
- Banking Channels
- Account Operations
- Control Policies and Compliance
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Products
- Government Savings Scheme
- Deposits and Structured products