1. ESG funds invests in companies following the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria.
2. Companies are scored across parameters from governance, social and environmental aspects.
3. Company’s energy use, pollution, natural resource conservation, carbon footprint, accounting policy, transparency, community development, managing supplier and distributor relationship can be some of the criteria for scoring.
4. These companies have a lower risk of facing regulatory related issues and punishments related to environmental damage, governance or management integrity.
5. There are a few mutual funds currently available in India which fall under this criteria.
Please enter only valid personal email id. This email id will be used for your NISM profile creation which you must activate. An activation email from "NISM Certifications" firstname.lastname@example.org and CIEL Support will be sent to this email id. check your inbox in next 48 hours.
Please enter the same email id with which you have created your NISM profile on NISM portal